Theatre Royal Haymarket location
Just off Leicester Square, the Theatre Royal Haymarket is slap-bang in the middle of the popular tourist area of Piccadilly Circus. Over the road is Her Majesty’s theatre and all around are numerous bars, clubs, hotels and restaurants, giving you plenty to do before or after the show. Owing to its central location, the public transport links are excellent.
- The nearest tube stations are Piccadilly Circus (for the Bakerloo and Piccadilly lines), Charing Cross (for the Bakerloo and Northern lines) and Leicester Square (for the Piccadilly Circus and Northern lines)
- 2 minutes from Piccadilly Circus: Exit Piccadilly Circus station on the right-hand side (by the statue and Criterion Theatre). Take the first left down Haymarket and the theatre is on your left, opposite Her Majesty’s theatre
- 6 minutes from Charing Cross: Exit the station and turn left down the Strand. Cross over the roundabout to Trafalgar Square and cut across the square to Pall Mall. Turn right up Haymarket and the venue is a short distance up the road on the right-hand side, opposite Her Majesty’s theatre
- 5 minutes from Leicester Square: Take the Charing Cross Road exit and head south toward Charing Cross. As the road forks by the Garrick theatre, keep right and head straight down toward the National Portrait Gallery. Just before you reach the gallery, turn right down Orange Street and keep walking until you meet Haymarket and the end of the road. Turn left onto Haymarket and the venue is on your right
- Buses to Trafalgar Square: 13, 15, 23, 88, 139, 453
- Buses to Haymarket: 6, 13, 15, 23, 139, 159, 453
The Theatre Royal Haymarket is situated inside the London Congestion Charging Zone, which applies weekdays (not including bank holidays) from 7am until 6pm and costs £10 per day. Luckily the venue is part of Q-Park Scheme. The nearest participating car park is the 24hr Q Park in Trafalgar Square (SW1A 2TS). Parking costs £18 for up to 3hrs, and £24 for 4hrs, but you can cut 50% off these charges when you have your parking ticket stamped at the theatre.